Monday 22 April 2013

Style Diary Day 7: Alexa Chung Street Style

Happy Monday Everyone!

One of my favourite new things to do, is take a street style or fashion image and find pieces that emulate that look.  One of my most raging style crushes is on model, TV presenter and British Vogue contributor, Alexa Chung. Swoon! She often looks her best when off duty and I adore the snaps of her slouchy, casually cool street style.  I found this picture of her in my style searches and decided to put a little look together for the blog.  


Clockwise from top:
Hat: Miss Selfridge
Short Sleeved Shirt: Top Shop
Trench: Zara
Chiffon Blouse: Top Shop
Nails: NARS
Boots: Sportsgirl
Jeans: Cheap Monday
Bag: Sportsgirl
Backpack: Mimco
Watch: Mimco
Sleeveless Shirt: Crooks n Castles
Sea Spray Hair: John Masters Organics
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

If you have an image or fashion snap you are in love with and need help putting together a similar look- I'd be happy to help! Send style challenge images to: laurenleighvalentine@gmail.com

xx LLV

No comments:

Post a Comment