Saturday 11 May 2013

Style Diary Day 23: More Bridesmaids

I just cannot stop styling for bridesmaids!  This time I tried styling for particular colour schemes.  A beautiful look is achieved when a bride-to-be gives her ladies a colour or a few colours to work with when choosing their own dress.  This way, the bridesmaid feels comfortable and fabulous on the big day and not only that, they will actually want to wear the dress again!  Different styles of dresses can be tied in together not only using colour but with the same or similar shoes, earrings and other accessories. Also, a bouquet containing a mixture of all the colours in the colour scheme or with a complimenting colour works perfectly to unify the wedding party. 

Here are some of my colour scheme bridesmaids stylings:









I have sourced some real wedding inspiration showing different dresses in unifying colour schemes.  I love weddings!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment